Training Course for Spanish Teachers ONLINE
LINCE Spanish School provides a training course for Spanish Teachers online to become professional in the teaching of Spanish as a foreign language. The course consists of 80 hours divided in theoretical and practical content, reflection activities and includes online tutoring.
Who is the training course for Spanish teachers online addressed to?
The course is designed for native Spanish speakers or to foreigners with a C1 or greater language level, with or without previous teaching experience, who want to focus their professional career on teaching Spanish as a foreign language (ELE) and whose specialized preparation is less than 50 h or none.
Training course for spanish teachers online contents
-Role of the teacher in the classroom: teachers’ competence.
-General theories on the acquisition / learning of a second language.
-Methodological teaching approaches for languages (evolution and current situation). The communicative approach.
-Group dynamics. Tips for teaching.
-Introducing new language: techniques and communicative activities to practice new language. Analysis of grammatical, textual, communicative and cultural aspects.
-Language skills in the teaching and learning of ELE.
-The curriculum of Spanish as a foreign language. Programming techniques and lesson planning.
-Description of the levels of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
-Analysis of teaching materials and resources. Types and characteristics. Criteria for selection and use in the classroom.
-Concept of evaluation. Techniques for the evaluation of the teaching and learning of ELE.
-Tips and techniques for teaching to specific groups as immigrants and children.
-4 tutoring via Skype to perform throughout the course according to your needs.
Further details of the training course for spanish teachers online
The course grade (Pass / Fail) depends on:
- The realitation of the different activities
- A final work: design of a teaching unit
At the end of the course, once the final work is properly completed, the student will receive a certificate stating the course name, the number of hours and the course description. In addition, the students will receive a personal report with the evaluation of the final work. To obtain the certificate is necessary to deliver the final work.
▪ Dates: you can start any day throughout the year
▪ Duration: maximum 6 meses. You can organize your time as you prefer.
Training Course for Spanish teachers online prices
|Type of course||Price||Duration|
|Training course for Spanish teachers online
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OF THE TRAINING COURSE FOR SPANISH TEACHERS ONLINE
Our training course for Spanish teachers online will open you the doors to work as a Spanish teacher in language schools worldwide.
Depending on the further training of the applicant, this can also aim at:
▪ Teaching positions in the Cervantes Institute (fixed positions by public competition)
▪ Teaching positions in the departments of Spanish for foreigners of the Official Language Schools (EE.OO.II.), in Spain (by public competition)
▪ Public schools abroad (depending on requirements)
▪ Private schools abroad (schools, academies)
▪ Lectureships and scholarships. Many foreign universities are interested in lecturers (students or native teachers) as teaching support
▪ Lectureship of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs: In general for graduates in philological areas with specific training in ELE
▪ NGOs and private language schools in Spain
*Training courses for Spanish teachers do not lead to the obtaining of an official title (art. 4 of Decree 84/2004).
Training course for Spanish teachers online: training instructors
Our team of teachers is highly qualified and has extensive experience in teaching Spanish (ELE) in different centers and universities. Our teachers also have experience as creators of teaching training course of ELE and teaching materials.
If you have any further questions about our Spanish course for teachers (ELE), contact us.